Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Menlo Park
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Currently, client is working on a mobile
application which allows people to trade stocks, options, and
futures from their phones. Company is one of the world’s largest
and most innovative investment management firms.
The challenges they meet include development
of complex UIs, integration of new features, modularization
• In-depth knowledge of java (e.g.
collections, concurrency mechanisms etc.);
• In-depth knowledge of android (e.g.
application and activity lifecycles, compound views);
• Basic understanding of kotlin;
• Unit tests - ability and desire to write
testable code and cover it with unit tests;
• Design patterns - GoF or architecture
• Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Kotlin coroutines;
• Development of custom views;
Keywords: Gables Search Group, San Francisco , Android Engineer, Other , Menlo Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!