Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 10, 2021
About the Role
This role will join Jellyfish's Analytics and Insights
capability, a broad and diverse team encompassing web analysts,
data analysts and data scientists as well as being part of the
wider team of researchers and planners spanning hundreds of skilled
All with the common goal of using data expertise to inspire
clients, partners and Jellyfish to jointly execute best in class
marketing fuelled by data rich insights.
The typical day-to-day will involve managing multiple campaign
projects and to be seen as the team's first port of call for
day-to-day data planning enquiries.
- Defines and communicates a global - and in some cases regional
- Ensures directional processes are in place - defining and
prioritising new initiatives for the capability.
- Ensures operational processes are in place to understand team
performance, client satisfaction and commercials.
- Provide thought leadership in Data Analytics specializing in
the web and mobile space to ensure Jellyfish maintains its position
as an industry leader.
- Works with strategic partners to develop best in class data
- Accountable for the setup and growth in new regions.
What you'll need:
- Experience in contributing or leading the build of an analytics
department or practice.
- A broad understanding of the marketing ecosystem and
measurement framework, including but not limited to paid display,
search, social, video, SEO, web, and app.
- A strong technical statistics background.
- Experience working with diverse and large data sources to
generate actionable insights.
- A desire to nurture and educate a broad group of talent.
- Clear, concise and engaging communications skills and the
ability to distil and translate complex analysis into actionable
insights that a marketer will understand.
- An outgoing, curious thinker, with consistent levels of evident
- Knowledge of the current popular data analytics packages and
technologies used today (i.e. Python, Colab, Bigquery).
- Strong data visualization experience with evidence of using
tools such as Tableau, Datorama, Looker, Power BI or
Advantageous but not essential:
- Experience with behavioural datasets collected from either web
analytics or digital media logs.
- Passionate about understanding the impact media has on consumer
- Knowledge of segmentation, propensity modelling, customer
Keywords: Jellyfish, San Francisco , VP, Analytics, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!