Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services
and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in
the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to
IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT
Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone's
best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our
vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both
short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous
service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT.
With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further
accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus
on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee
productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our
people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver
industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000
employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following
our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the
The Order Fulfillment Tech will be responsible for submitting
the order entry, administration and delivery of the order while
driving efficiencies and process improvement. The Order Fulfillment
Tech will oversee the fulfillment process from start to finish,
working closely with all corresponding teams, internal requesters
as well as external suppliers. In addition, the Order Fulfillment
Tech will be knowledgeable about procedures, understand operational
The Order Fulfillment Tech is accountable for facilitating the
successful and efficient daily execution of the procurement and
shipping functions, as well as proactive planning for the
short/midterm to ensure we exceed in delivering to our customers'
expectations. This includes production planning and scheduling,
quality control of products and processes, workforce management,
safety, promoting and driving an environment of continuous
improvement, while meeting key metrics.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Responsible for creating purchase requisitions with existing
- Processes ticket-based order requests.
- Shipment Tracking for Inbound Orders till received on
- Responsible for driving escalations with VARs on delayed and/or
problems with shipments.
- Responsible for escalating issues with VARs to internal
- Gather data to assess Supply and Demand mechanisms to ensure
our stock level is healthy always and we order promptly in the
given VAR's delivery SLA from PO receipt to Delivery.
- Assist with the creation and management of the hardware catalog
SKUs and price lists.
- Works in partnership with Global IT Logistics leadership to
insure process execution
- Develops and oversees metrics to measure productivity,
efficiency, accuracy, and adherence to customer satisfaction.
- Constantly identifies actionable initiatives based on
operational metrics (Key Performance Indicators) and service
interruption or success failure trends
- Audits tickets to ensure task handling quality meets or exceeds
- Captures and provides input for internal processes and VAR
- Vendor relationship management.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred/required or equivalent work
- 3+ years Leadership Experience with IT Service Delivery
Management or logistics environment.
- Experience interfacing with management required.
- Leadership and core business/interpersonal skills.
- Successful project management experience.
- Ability to establish relationships with Business Teams.
- Strong Computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Familiar with common metrics used in the IT industry.
- IT Outsourcing experience preferred.
- Familiar with ticketing systems
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the
communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to
bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a
diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging
is not only the right thing to do for ouremployees butis also
critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for
all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by
applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone
also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences,
knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can
bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking
forward to meeting you.
- Job description is subject to change.