Company: RMA Network
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 9, 2021
About Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) RMA is the
U.S.-based network of fertility clinics that are part of IVIRMA
Global. To learn more about RMA, visit--www.rmanetwork.com . About
IVIRMA: Founded in 2017 when the Valencian Infertility Institute
(IVI) merged with Reproductive Medical Associates (RMA), IVIRMA
Global is the world's largest company exclusively devoted to human
Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART). IVIRMA currently has more
than 70 centers in 11 countries with clinics in the United States,
Spain, Portugal, Italy, United Kingdom, Panama, Argentina, Chile,
Brazil and the UAE. Self-funded research, scientific innovation,
technological progress, educational commitment, and clinical
expertise--- with one common goal: Excellence in Patient Care. RMA,
originally established in 1999, is the U.S.-based network of
fertility clinics that are part of IVIRMA Global.-- We are looking
for an Sr Embryologist to join our growing team in San Francisco,
- Study and review laboratory operating manual and become
familiar with quality assurance, quality control, safety procedures
and operating guidelines for performing laboratory services.
- Study and review OSHA requirements for safe laboratory
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies and
document all quality control activities.
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and
processing, reporting and maintaining records of patient
- Initially, perform laboratory services under supervision to
gain proficiency. Subsequently perform laboratory procedures
independently in an efficient and reliable manner.
- Obtain certification to perform laboratory services on
- Identify problems that may adversely affect procedure
performance or reporting of test results and either correct the
problems or immediately notify a laboratory supervisor or
- Participate in laboratory proficiency testing programs.
- Attend laboratory meetings as requested.
- Attend continuing education programs as requested by directors
- Bachelors degree in chemical, physical, biological science or
medical laboratory technology. Associates degree in laboratory
science or medical laboratory technology will also be
- Laboratory training towards degree or experience in a clinical
or research lab preferred.
- Must demonstrate an aptitude for performance of laboratory
- Must have the aptitude to learn to make appropriate judgments
about the clinical significance of laboratory data. IVI-RMA offers
a comprehensive full time benefits package to all employees who
work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off & 8+ Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability &
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement 401K Plan
- Optional benefits including STD, Life & AD&D Buy-up plans &
The health and safety of the RMA team is our priority. All
employees are required to wear masks, temperatures are taken upon
entry to the building, extra cleaning measures have been
implemented and active prevention protocols are in place
Keywords: RMA Network, San Francisco , Sr Embryologist, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!