Wire Operations Supervisor
Company: First Republic Bank
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we
offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private
business banking and private wealth management. We believe that
personal connections are everything and our success is driven by
the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll
always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
This position requires subject matter expertise with hands on
experience in Wire Operations and Management. In this role you will
ensure the day to day operations of the Wire Department and its
staff meet the bank's high standard of service. To meet these high
standards, the Manager must ensure that the department operates at
optimum efficiency with strong and effective controls in place to
protect the bank from any potential risk or loss. The Manager must
be able to motivate staff to achieve personal and corporate goals
while promoting, through action, the core values and culture of the
bank. Duties and Responsibilities Common goals, uncommon
As a Wire Supervisor, you must be able to motivate staff to achieve
personal and corporate goals while promoting, through action, the
core values and culture of the bank.
What you'll do as a Wire Supervisor:
- Manage the workflow of the department to ensure that all
transactions are processed accurately and in accordance with
internal and external SLA's, guidance, and expectations.
- Address internal and external service complaints and work to not
only identify issues, but find ways to resolve them.
- Operate in a hands-on capacity with the wire system for wire
entry, approval and exception processing. Function extends to
supervisory role for reporting, daily wire reconciliation,
exception handling, and new customer onboarding.
- Maintain positive, open communication with internal and external
partners that encourages transparency. This includes all internal
departments and appropriate vendors.--
- Ensure the Wire Department adheres to all appropriate rules,
regulations, laws, and guidance issued by internal and external
established governing agencies.
- Ensure internal Policies, Standards, and Procedures are
maintained in a way that keeps us in compliance with directives
from governing agencies (Internal & External).
- Ensure the Wire Department adheres to Policies, Standards, and
Procedures as well as approved guidance from Internal Audit and
- Work closely with appropriate vendors and monitor their
- Escalate production issues appropriately.
- Hold vendors accountable for meeting SLA's.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned
- Recruit, screen, and hire Wire Room staff as needed.
- Provide individual coaching and perform required semiannual and
annual performance reviews.--
- Encourage personal and professional growth.
- Create a succession plan in Wire Ops and develop staff
- Handle staffing and personnel administration needs for the
- Execute on strategies and action plans for the department in
support of the overall vision and long term goals of the Bank.
- Provide support for projects and system testing
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Communicate department vision upwards to management and to staff
for daily operations. Qualifications You could be a great fit if
- Strong leadership skills
- Expertise in Wire Operations / Processing
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Perform well under pressure
- Strong computer skills and must be proficient in Word and Excel
at a minimum
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent of at least 5 years of
experience in Wire Transfer processing
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a team member
- Drive to provide extraordinary service
- Belief in First Republic Bank's culture and values
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must
be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve
walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do
and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to
grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so,
then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to
learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service,
empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable
federal and/or state law. We're always on the lookout for top
talent and are adding new jobs every week. First Republic Bank is
committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation,
gender identification, national origin, ancestry, age, marital
status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, citizenship status, veteran status or any other
legally protected category, in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local law. Banking products and services are offered by
First Republic Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender
Investment Advisory services are provided by First Republic
Investment Management, Inc. Trust services are provided by First
Republic Trust Company and First Republic Trust Company of Delaware
LLC. Brokerage services are offered through First Republic
Securities Company, LLC, Member FINRA / SIPC . Insurance services
are provided through First Republic Securities Company, DBA Grand
Eagle Insurance Services, LLC, CA Insurance License # 0I13184, and
First Republic Investment Management, DBA Eagle Private Insurance
Services, CA Insurance License # 0K93728. Investment, Insurance and
Advisory Products and Services, and Foreign Exchange Transactions,
are Not FDIC Insured or Insured by Any Federal Government Agency,
Not a Deposit, Not Bank Guaranteed and May Lose Value.
Keywords: First Republic Bank, San Francisco , Wire Operations Supervisor, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!