Patient Care Content Strategist (Remote)
Company: Roman Health Pharmacy LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Patient Care Content Strategist (Remote) Grand Rounds is a
tech-driven healthcare company dedicated to raising the standard of
healthcare for everyone, everywhere. By harnessing the power of
technology, we connect nearly 6 million members to top-rated
doctors and data-driven insights to make better informed healthcare
decisions. Driven by premier thought leaders in patient care,
technology, and business since 2011, our team of 800+ proudly
serves Walmart, Costco, Salesforce, and over 140 of America's top
employers as a free employee benefit. Chosen as a 2019 Best Place
to Work by Glassdoor and a UCSF Digital Health Award winner for
Employer Wellness, Grand Rounds thrives at the forefront of
technology-driven healthcare innovation. The Role: We are looking
for an experienced Information Architect to enhance
information/knowledge enablement for our clinical and non-clinical
member facing teams. The ultimate goal of this role is to ensure
that our patient care team members have easy, timely, intuitive
access to the information/knowledge they need to resolve member
questions accurately and efficiently.-- An immediate priority for
this role will be sourcing, structuring, and maintaining accurate
information regarding COVID-19 vaccine roll-out across the country.
This professional will play a critical role in enabling our patient
care team and ensuring Grand Rounds members are educated on when
and how they can access the COVID-19 vaccination. The information
architect will work with our product team to create an effective
tool for displaying COVID-19 vaccination information to our patient
care team and members and will also be responsible for regularly
updating that tool with the most reliable information about vaccine
availability.-- Beyond the Vaccine program, your role will be to
guide our team by thoughtfully documenting information architecture
and project requirements across our suite of products with member
experience as a critical focus. You'll collaborate with our
internal partners (e.g. product team, patient care team leadership)
to assemble logical content structures and distill requirements to
create an intelligent internal knowledge database that is critical
to the delivery of guidance provided to our members. You will be
responsible for creating and maintaining internal
websites/knowledge tools and repairing any issues that compromise
the user experience. This job will require strong analytical skills
and a deep understanding of complex internet issues.-- We are
looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and
well-organized. A successful candidate will be able to deal with
ambiguity, thrive in a fast paced, data-driven, customer centric
- Conduct effective needs assessment and gap analysis to identify
knowledge management and database needs; makes recommendations of
appropriate solutions that meet business demands.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user
needs and workflow; studying how users consume content, including
data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Develops and implements information architecture by
understanding the site concept, strategy, and target audience;
envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and
features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user
scenarios; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing
usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user
- Keeps apprised of all changes in process, systems and
guidelines to ensure new and existing materials are in-line and
up-to-date with daily operations
- Define project schedules and manage multiple projects
simultaneously. Keep track of project tasks and status and recap as
- Maintain open lines of communication with leadership in all
- 3+ years previous information management experience.
- Very strong communications skills including experience with
member-centric information design.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
involving several options in situations.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Feels comfortable presenting technical information to
- Extensive problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must work well under pressure with a proactive approach
including managing multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer
- Ability to manage several tasks at once.
- Experience compiling reports.
- Strategic planning and data modeling knowledge.
- Broad understanding of data maintenance processes.
- Works well in groups. ----- Grand Rounds is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden
under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all
qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair
Keywords: Roman Health Pharmacy LLC, San Francisco , Patient Care Content Strategist (Remote), Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!