Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood
outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social
and economic impact. Brightwheel's mission is to transform early
education for every teacher, child, and parent ---by giving
teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging
parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small
businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early
education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in
early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and
millions of families. Our Team Based in San Francisco, Denver, and
Austin, along with fully remote team members, our team is
passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional
investor group includes Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg
Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, and Mark Cuban.-- We
believe that everyone-from our employees to the students, teachers,
and administrators we serve- should be given the opportunity to
learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate
diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the
communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their
best work. Who you are: Brightwheel is seeking a strong product
designer to create new experiences across iOS, Android, and web, as
well as contributing to our brand and marketing efforts. You'll
work directly with our product managers, engineers, and company
leadership to build beautiful--products for teachers and families
across the globe. What you'll do:
- Oversee the design of key parts of the brightwheel platform,
which serve hundreds of thousands of users daily.
- Partner with product management and engineering to design and
build new features and user flows with a strong focus on speed and
- Fully own the design process end-to-end from wireframes to
prototyping to ultimately final designs.
- Develop deep empathy for our users and their needs that informs
all aspects of your work and enables you to create simple,
beautiful solutions across web and mobile platforms.
- Incorporate data-driven insights, user feedback, technical
constraints, and usability findings into user-centric designs.
- Sweat the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- 2+ years experience leading UX and UI product design work
- Excellent visual design skills with an eye for detail
- Excitement for rolling up your sleeves and doing all aspects of
- Innate curiosity and a craving for feedback to improve
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web
- An obsession for creating simple and intuitive user
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and
- Enthusiasm for moving quickly and finding 80/20 solutions
- A passion for improving the world through education Brightwheel
is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an
inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or
other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Brightwheel, San Francisco , Product Designer, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!