People Partner - HRBP (871)
Posted on: January 15, 2021
General & Administration - Human Resources / We are looking for
an experienced People Partner who will be a strategic partner to
managers and employees, improving leadership capability, enabling
excellence in our people and promoting an innovative culture to
drive business results.-- In this role, you will collaborate with
leaders, employees, and members of People & Culture team, be a
trusted advisor, build effective relationships, influence leaders,
and help execute on people strategies in support of business
objectives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.--
- Plan and execute People programs and initiatives, including
employee engagement, leadership coaching and development,
organizational design, team effectiveness, and more.
- Support managers and employees by leveraging people programs,
processes and systems, educating on policies and best
- Design and facilitate programs that develop staff & managers at
- Provide ongoing advice and coaching to managers and individual
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in a
consistent, empathetic, and legally sound manner.
- Works closely with leaders and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs and policies.--
- Consults with line management and employees, providing HR
guidance on a variety of topics including policy interpretation and
- Provides day-to-day performance guidance to line management
(e.g., coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions).--
- Conduct exit interviews and provides insight/data to Amyris
quarterly attrition assessment.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning,
approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Stay current with external trends and benchmarks--
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of employment law requirements to
ensure Amyris remains compliant.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned. Qualifications
- 8 years of Human Resources experience with roles increasing in
- Master's degree in OD, I/O Psychology, HR, or related field
- PHR certification is a plus.
- Preferred specialties in the areas of employee relations,
business partner, or organizational development.
- A broad base of human resources experience is a must, as well
as, a strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a
- Proactive collaboration within the HR team and demonstrated
ability to impact and influence leaders.
- In-depth experience operating within and leading
- Ability to work independently, highly entrepreneurial,
- Strong attention to detail, resilient, highly collaborative and
passion for and understanding of Amyris business.
- Strong project management, effective organizational skills,
business acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical
thinking and analysis with high attention to detail a must.
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws. #LI-DJ1 Amyris,
a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative
bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting
plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris' molecules are used
in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors &
fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels.
Learn more at www.amyris.com . Under the California Consumer
Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), Amyris is required to inform
California residents who are our job applicants ("Applicants")
about the personal information we collect about you when you apply
to a job on this site. As an Applicant, you have the right to know
and understand the categories of personal information we collect
about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal
information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA. If you have any
questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at
firstname.lastname@example.org As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. If
you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit
resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to
having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not
pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other
than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes
sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your
company's gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for
Keywords: Amyris, San Francisco , People Partner - HRBP (871), Other , Emeryville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!