Product Designer Leader - Rooms
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Facebook is looking for a leader of Product Design for our Rooms
team. This role will be responsible for building the future of
Rooms through establishing the vision and strategy and delivering
teams to execution. The ideal candidate will have a strong consumer
product experience and is able to develop products balancing user
needs all while having strong fundamentals in systems, interaction
design, with experience leading a large team of designers working
across projects in multiple stages.
- Building and managing a growing team of talented
- Help establish shared vision across the company by building
consensus on priorities leading to product design and
- Help lead the vision and strategic planning for the product
roadmap, both short term and long-term.
- Manage multiple projects and allocate design resources
accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members
for success by setting clear and measurable goals.
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the team
and equip them for success in their goals.
- Drive product design with a team of world-class engineers,
Product Managers, analysts and user researchers.
- Build and execute on a vision for the products in both the
public figures or business, monetization space.
- Establishing a strong, collaborative design practice.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Design.
- 6+ years of management experience with direct reports under
your guidance and leadership.
- 6+ years of experience working collaboratively with
engineering, design and user research teams.
- Senior people management, team development, and recruiting
- Experience growing strategic design practice within design
- Interaction experience in software design.
- Organizational and analytical experience.
- Experience executing with hands-on design.Facebook's mission is
to give people the power to build community and bring the world
closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're
building a different kind of company that connects billions of
people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most
to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're
creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach,
people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are
constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to
empower people around the world to build community and connect in
meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger
communities - we're just getting started.Facebook is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need
any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Facebook, San Francisco , Product Designer Leader - Rooms, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!