Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides
executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The
Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for
internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to
the Office of the CEO.
The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of
directors and executive management team; organizes and coordinates
executive outreach and external relations efforts as directed; and
oversees special projects. The ideal individual will have the
ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with
strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and
organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic
balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently
on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to
work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities
and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO,
including but not limited to: managing an extremely active calendar
of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and
preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging
complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and
compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed
and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" for direct
access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board
members and staff as directed.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's
office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to
maintain credibility, trust and support with all office staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well
informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up
- Successfully completes deliverables with a hands-on approach,
limited direction and accuracy.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously,
proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful
completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the CEOs administrative liaison to board of
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and
meal planning as needed
Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team
including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all or
parts of meeting to note take and follow up with CEO and executive
team as needed
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of executive team meetings
and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform
and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with
strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be
extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and
demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong work tenure: three to five years of experience
supporting C-Level Executives in a technology environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power
Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media platforms
Keywords: ON24, San Francisco , Executive Assistant, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!