Company: Bank of the West
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Executive AssistantDescriptionAt Bank of the West, our people
are having a positive impact on the world. Were investing where we
feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and
women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small
businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our
locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to
help protect the planet, improve peoples lives, and strengthen
communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, were a bank, but
as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to
improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more
sustainable and equitable growth.Position SummaryWe are currently
seeking qualified, motivated talent to be responsible for providing
administrative support for executives, primarily performing
advanced, complex, diverse and confidential administrative support
duties and secondarily performing secretarial support duties. Works
independently. Requires thorough knowledge of unit practices,
policies, programs, business and organization of Bank of the West
(the Bank). Must demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion,
independent judgment and initiative on assignments and
communications of a highly sensitive nature. May handle personal
business matters for senior executives to allow the senior
executives to concentrate their efforts on managing of the Bank's
business. May direct the work of other support personnel.This
- Handles the day-to-day administrative duties, monitors
deadlines and follows up on pending matters.
- Interacts continuously with various Bank executives to resolve
highly complex issues.
- Inputs and retrieves data utilizing knowledge of various
computer software packages. Types correspondence, reports,
memoranda, special projects, technical papers and related materials
for unit staff. Formats documents and determines page layout and
selection of different fonts.
- Initiates and independently researches complex information
requests, compiles statistics, gathers, analyzes and summarizes
data for projects and reports, prepares the materials and
determines method of presentation.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, mail and visitors. Routes
callers, takes messages and answers questions relating to the units
function. May interact with Bank clients to schedule appointments,
answer questions and resolve highly complex issues. May act as
information source for the unit.
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or
knowledge of Banks policies, procedures and functions. Initiates
responses to correspondence for senior executive or own
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and facilities which may
include travel and lodging arrangements.
- Prepares and processes unit purchase requisitions and vendor
invoices.Other Job Duties
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records and
- May take minutes of meetings and maintains the final records of
- Furnishes and obtains information from other senior officers or
outside clients and/or contacts.
- Processes and maintains information of a highly complex and
confidential nature dealing with issues of substantial importance
to the Bank.
- Performs other duties as assigned.#LI-KJ1QualificationsRequired
- Requires advanced knowledge within a specific discipline
typically gained through extensive work experience and/or
- Requires 7 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to
prior work experience.Education
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's DegreeEqual Employment Opportunity PolicyBank of the
West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal
employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any
status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an
Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled /
Veteran.Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and
federal laws and regulations.Job: Accounting FinanceLocation:
United States-California-San FranciscoRequisition ID: 049510
Keywords: Bank of the West, San Francisco , Executive Assistant, Other , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!