Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts
Company: Larson Maddox
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Title: Corporate Counsel, IT ContractsLocation: Bay Area,
CASummary: A cutting edge biotech company is looking to add a
director level Corporate Counsel office in the Bay Area, CA. This
person needs to have tremendous contract and transactional skills.
The day-to-day of this position will be very IT focused. You will
be responsible for drafting, revising, and negotiating a wide range
of contracts, especially software licensing/SaaS agreements to
support the IT division. This person will be the legal expert on
complex transactions, while managing a team of 3 Contract Managers.
Other responsibilities will include partnering with other
departments across the company to complete general legal tasks.The
Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts should have the following
- JD from an accredited Law School.
- 5-10 years of transactional experience either in a law firm or
- Significant experience with software licensing.
- Some prior management experience is preferred.
- Has a deep knowledge of contractual terms and has independently
handled major transactions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Benefits/Perks
- Fully matched 401k, healthcare, dental
- Tremendous office location.
- Quality work life balance.
- Onsite cruiser bikes.
- Domestic partner coverage.
- Subsidized commuter benefits.
- Pet insurance.If the Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts role
sounds right for you, then please click apply!
Keywords: Larson Maddox, San Francisco , Corporate Counsel, IT Contracts, Legal , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!