Litigation Attorney - 100% Remote, LA Based
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our client, an AM100 law firm, needs an attorney with 3+ years
of experience with commercial litigation. In this role, you will be
litigating contested mortgage foreclosures. This is a remote
position. This is a long term contract position requiring a
candidate to work 30-40 hours per week, although candidates seeking
fewer hours are also encouraged to apply.
- Attorney must have 3-5 years of contested foreclosure
experience, including non-jury trials, depositions, mediations, and
general litigation motion practice
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills
- Draft substantive motions
- Ability to handle a large volume of cases (30 per week) from
inception of contested litigation issues through settlement.
- California bar admission must be active and in good
Keywords: Legility, San Francisco , Litigation Attorney - 100% Remote, LA Based, Legal , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!