Company: Wilson Elser
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Paralegal1/12/22 - San Francisco, CAWilson Elser's San Francisco
office currently seeks 2 Paralegals.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm that faithfully serves our clients with more than 800
attorneys, across 41 offices in the United States and one in
London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms
identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree; paralegal certificate
- 1-6 years' general litigation experience, transportation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills, ability to
- Pulling case law cited in briefs
- Conducting legal research using LexisNexis
- Assembling motions and other pleadings (including assembling of
exhibits, transcripts and other pertinent documents)
- Drafting standard pleadings (answers, RJIs, bills of
- Drafting and responding to standard discovery demands
(interrogatories, requests to produce documents, etc.)
- Assist with medical record retrieval and document managementWhy
Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount PlansInterested?
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and
putting "San Francisco Paralegal" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser, San Francisco , Paralegal, Legal , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!