Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst
Company: Serenity Info Tech, Inc.
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Hi, Please find my direct client requirement for your
consideration. Title: Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Ramon CA Duration: 06 Months Job Description Business
Systems Analyst to support SaaS solutions for Corporate Human
Resources and Payroll organization. There will be opportunities to
work on Workday and other HR SaaS systems with general support,
enhancements, and new projects; on job training on Workday SaaS
toolset will be offered to well-qualified candidate. Primary
responsibilities include analyzing/building integrations, providing
expertise on Workday technologies, security, troubleshooting system
issues, data analysis, vendor management and coordination with
other teams. In addition, this role will analyze technical and
systems problems and recommend automated solutions, processes and
procedures for improvement. The qualified individual is required to
create system specifications, write code, configure system
settings, and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing. The
individual will also lead cross-functional teams to address system,
interface, data and vendor issues. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- 8+ years of business functional area experience, including 2+
years in a lead role with proven ability to deliver
- 3+ years of BSA experience.
- 2+ years experience with business applications.
- Performs Business Systems Analyst duties on the Workday product
suite, specializing and leading integration work for a particular
functional area such as HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll,
Talent, or Absence Management.
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and
- Experience with iterative or agile software development
- Provides estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing
and developing the solution using the Workday Integration Tool Kit
- Core Connectors, EIBs, Document Transforms, and Workday
- Provides guidance and training to BSAs and Developers on
Workday Integration tools
- Shares knowledge and information through regular communications
- Ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing
priorities and customer needs.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality
and suggests opportunities for quality and process
- Debugs and triages integration issues and defects. Implements
and tests fixes where necessary.
- Manages interface schedules to client SLAs. Defines client
interface calendar and inventory, monitors integrations to
completion, establishes and supports file transmission automation
and supporting documentation.
- Supports the team through test execution, issue triage and
knowledge transfer activities.
- Clearly and succinctly documents communications to customers
using issue management system.
- Replicates and verifies customer problems to identify potential
- Collaborates with team members to research, identify and
validate issue resolutions.
- Effectively prioritizes customer issues as required.
- Supports client and client teams in creating complex reports
and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution,
develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Understands the importance of testing, and executes it
- Ability to work effectively with business and technology
management and staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight
deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team
- Working knowledge of object-oriented and relational model
- Provides outside the box thinking and creative solutions for
uncommon issues and new or soon-to-be-released Workday
enhancements. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Serenity Info Tech, Inc., San Francisco , Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!