Software QA Engineer: Firewall, Cloud Security
Company: Juniper Networks
Posted on: August 24, 2019
NOTE: The grade of this position is flexible. We will consider both
junior and senior qualified candidates.
Juniper is a leading provider of advanced routers and switches for
the internet. We keep the world connected with speed, reliability,
security, and ease of use. We believe in excellence and we strive
to achieve that through employee motivation, training and teamwork
within a collaborative and innovative culture.
The Quality Assurance team plays an integral role in Juniper's
Virtual and Physical Firewall product development process. You
should be able to demonstrates a system-level focus, while
understanding the impact of every component.
You will design and execute end-to end test networks based on
Juniper Networks Virtual and Physical family of Security products.
You will also work closely with geographically separated teams to
develop functional as well as scaling tests for secure networking
Required Skills and Experience for a Senior Person:
- 7+ years of experience in testing network products with a focus
on qualifying platforms like virtualized firewalls.
- Broad knowledge of and exposure to networking, virtualization,
and firewall concepts are essential for success in this role.
- Working knowledge of UNIX is a must; Proficiency in Python
language is a must.
- Should be able to conduct research on virtualization tools,
- Knowledge of Public cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, SDN and
Service chaining is a must.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts (WAN, LAN, TCP/IP,
firewalls, load balancers V4, V6, should know in and out all seven
- Good knowledge of virtualization concepts, KVM, Xen, VMware
- Experience using third party test equipment such as Ixia,
Breaking point, Spirent, etc.
- Experience in testing L4-L7 protocols, Tunneling Protocols,
MPLS and Routing Protocols is desirable.
Required Skills and Experience for a Junior Person:
- Strong Python and automation skills, familiarity with
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of a very senior team
Education and Experience for a Senior Person:
- MS in CS/EE/IT with 7 to 10 years of experience a test engineer
for networking and IP services related products or BS/BE in
CS/EE/IT with 10 + years of experience a test engineer for
networking and IP services related products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Juniper Networks, San Francisco , Software QA Engineer: Firewall, Cloud Security, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!