Sr. Software Engineer, Productivity
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: August 17, 2019
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating
digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite
uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to
develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x
to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer, Productivity to sit
in our Redwood City, CA office.
- Integrate with engineering team to provide concise and elegant
solutions for automated validation systems.
- Benchmark performance for existing development process and
develop and execute plans for measurable improvement.
- Design and develop automation templates for high productivity
and software quality for diverse application development
- Develop and implement test processes across engineering teams
for evolving product quality standards and development
- Work with the team to develop clean, intuitive tools that
abstract away complicated concepts and complex logic to enable
users to quickly build an end-to-end application.
- Work very closely with, and incorporate feedback from the team,
engineering managers, product managers, UX designers, and back-end
- Ensure highest quality of build and delivery systems and
proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work
- In-depth working knowledge of all aspects of SDLC including
automation frameworks, testing, build, continuous integration,
release and production validation in a fast-paced agile engineering
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies for front-end and
- Experience in designing and developing tools and solutions used
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value
end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar oral and written communication skills.
- Development experience in object-oriented programming languages
- Disciplined approach to testing and code quality
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithms,
profiling and optimization.
- Startup experience.
- GitHub portfolio or link to open source work.
- Visual and product design skills.
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks.
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, user
React, Backbone, or Vue.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3.ai, San Francisco , Sr. Software Engineer, Productivity, IT / Software / Systems , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!