Account Supervisor, Enterprise Technology
Company: Zeno Group
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: February 15, 2019
About The JobWe are seeking a fearlessly creative Enterprise Tech Account Supervisor for our Silicon Valley office. This role is responsible for acting as the day-to-day client contact, actively managing multiple projects and programs both strategically and from a budgetary standpoint. The Account Supervisors at Zeno play an active role in collaborating with the team and mentoring junior staff.
Specifically, the person in this role will:
- Oversee operational performance of account, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence
- Play a major role in creation of communications plans and goals; manage against them
- Serve as daily client contact, often onsite at their office, acting as agency representative and addressing client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
- Build relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Demonstrate expert media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach
- Supervise staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
You will succeed at Zeno if you are highly creative, fearless, resourceful, tenacious, and bring expertise in traditional PR as well as a passion for emerging PR strategies. At Zeno, we believe in delivering value and results while building great relationships with clients and your team.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree
- PR is your passion and you have at least 5 years of experience in PR within enterprise technology; agency experience strongly preferred
- You have proven success in building relationships with members of the media & industry influencers and in driving results for clients
- You demonstrate the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs
- Planning and executing events successfully is something that excites you
- You possess strong presentation skills and experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients and acting as day-to-day contact for clients
- Developing and executing communications plans that help achieve client goals is something that you find motivating
- You possess the ability to manage account finances, including large projects within a budget
- People comment on your leadership experience, and your ability to mentor and develop junior talent
- Energy is your middle name, you show initiative, and you operate effectively both independently and within a team
- You have a desire to commit to the continuous learning and improvement of your leadership skills, and you want to set and pursue stretch goals
- You love learning about the latest technologies and
innovations and storytelling how these new advances are impacting society,
business and the environment
About Our Benefits
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a variety of medical and dental choices, vacation and sick time. We also offer a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, a prescription drug benefit plan, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and programs that support flexibility and promote work/life balance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit wellness program offers financial support to pursue the wellness activity of your choice.
Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on a creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
Say hello on Twitter: @zenogroup. Join us on Facebook: Facebook.com/zenogroup
Keywords: Zeno Group, San Francisco , Account Supervisor, Enterprise Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!