Company: Stitch Fix
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2019
About the TeamThe People and Culture team is committed to creating a fulfilling and inspiring place to work for all of the people who deliver that client experience - from our warehouse team to tech talent to merchants to stylists. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and collaborative environment where we solve problems together. We are looking for smart, kind and goal oriented people and culture leaders to join our team.About the RoleAt Stitch Fix, our approach to recruiting is a little different. Here, managers are responsible for driving their hiring and building their teams. As a Technical Recruiter, you will support hiring managers and their teams by helping them to build out their recruiting capabilities. You will teach them to use recruiting tools, interviewing techniques and recruiting best practices through daily interactions. In this partnership, you will also work with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, help them find creative ways to source great talent, and guide them in building out robust, customized interviewing processes. You will play a key role in creating a culture of recruiting and supporting the growth of one of Stitch Fix's most important assets--our talent!You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for technical roles, soup to nuts, and showcase to candidates why Stitch Fix is the perfect next step in their career. We mean it-this is an amazing opportunity!
- Think big and be comfortable challenging convention; help to identify gaps and areas for improvement across our hiring practices and evangelize recruiting best practices aligned with the Stitch Fix Recruiting Principals.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and guidance to hiring managers and interview teams through all recruiting and hiring activities, reinforcing recruiting best practice and adherence to the Stitch Fix recruiting principals in all interactions.
- Lead interview teams through debriefs and support in making hiring decisions
- Maintain a pulse on the competitive landscape through regular research and use this knowledge to guide sourcing strategy, comp conversations and to continually educate your engineering business partners
- You will maintain reports and leverage data to keep your hiring managers updated on recruiting and hiring performance and activity against hiring goals
- Leverage your sourcing expertise to develop multiple sourcing channels creating creative sourcing strategies that result in a robust pipeline of the best talent for our jobs
- Leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective and efficient results-driven recruiting processes!
- Collaborate with hiring leaders to understand their hiring needs, define sourcing strategies and execute ensuring we are hiring to our OS---our people are Bright, Kind & Goal-Oriented
We're excited about you because...
- You have a passion for technology recruiting and 5+years of experience building high caliber technical teams in an innovative, high-growth environment.
- You love the thrill of the hunt, finding creative and fresh ways to find, attract and hire the best people for every role is your favorite puzzle to solve
- You build strong relationships with your business partners and are able to influence at all levels.
- You are known for being an exceptional partner--you have a strong point of view and understand how to bring people along on the journey.
- You have an understanding the ins-and-outs of talent acquisition and you are a pro at navigating simple and complex recruiting scenarios in a competitive job market.
- You have hands-on experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience a very strong plus), yet you never rely solely on it to generate your candidate flow.
- You believe there is more to recruitment than posting jobs on job boards. The more creative, the better--Github, StackOverflow, RubyNow anyone?
- You're innovative and you're not afraid to break convention, both strategic and action-oriented.
- People describe you as exceptionally organized and a guru of multi-tasking projects--you have a demonstrated bias to action and a knack for accuracy, creativity and thinking outside the box
- You have an agile mindset, thrive in ambiguity and enjoy carving your own path.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking abilities; you are solutions oriented in solving problems and addressing roadblocks.
- You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic.
- You possess top-notch interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- You exude a positive attitude and relentless focus on delighting clients.
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- Above all else, you are bright, kind and goal-oriented.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We're a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Transforming the way people find what they love"
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously
- We are a group of kind, bright and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
Keywords: Stitch Fix, San Francisco , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!