Software Engineer, Front-End Infrastructure
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 15, 2018
- Build, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership and help guide the overall technical direction for UI engineering
- Evangelize and coach DoorDash engineers on our evolving tool offering
- Improve developer productivity through better tools, processes and frameworks About You
- You are deeply empatheticwe're one team, all excited to learn, build great products, and ship beautifully crafted codeand you want to help improve the developer experience for everyone.
- You bring a diverse perspective to the underlying why of the workwe can only build the best product and team if we are empathetic to our customers, flexible in our views, and empowering of different voices in our process.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and honestly
- You are deeply inquisitive. The desire to dive into the unknown and make sense of it is exciting to you. Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Docker, Jenkins, AWS, GraphQL
- LernaJS or custom monorepo tooling
- This project is designed to take 2-3 hours
- Project can be written in any JS framework
- Graded along documentation, coding style, CSS, and features
- Take home project review call
- Why did you make the choices that you did?
- Onsite Interview
- Pair Programming, adding a feature to the project that was built
- Software Design, thinking of systems at a high level Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.
Keywords: Doordash, San Francisco , Software Engineer, Front-End Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!