Company: Last9 Inc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We at Last9 are building an SRE platform that makes running
software at scale, fun, and embarrassingly easy. Our platform
removes the toil from everyday operations and makes finding the
root cause & preventing failures a matter of few clicks.We are
seeking a Developer Evangelist who will be the face of our company,
bridging the gap between our technology and the developer
community.As a Developer Evangelist reporting to our CEO, you will
build relationships within the developer community, serving as our
ears, eyes, and voice to drive awareness of Last9. You will
leverage social media, content creation, community engagement,
virtual and in-person events, and more to raise awareness of
- Build and nurture relationships with the developer community to
drive awareness and adoption of our software.
- Present and speak at conferences, meetups, and
virtual/in-person events to educate the developer community about
- Create engaging content to establish and maintain a strong
online presence within the developer community.
- Collaborate closely with the product management and engineering
teams to provide feedback, gather insights, and advocate for
developers' needs and requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies,
and competitor offerings, and provide competitive insights to the
internal teams.Qualifications -
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering,
or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Developer Evangelist, Technical
Evangelist, Developer Advocate, or a similar role.
- Deep understanding of observability concepts, distributed
systems, and modern software development practices.
- Strong programming skills and hands-on experience with one or
more programming languages, with a preference for Go or
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills, with the
ability to articulate complex technical concepts to diverse
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the
ability to create compelling technical content and
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as
well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic startup
- Strong online presence within the developer community is a big
plus.$140,000 - $220,000 a yearSan Francisco Bay Area OnlyThe
estimated base salary range for this role is expected to be between
$140,000 and $220,000. Actual pay will be determined by considering
factors such as location, relevant skills, and experience. In
addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for stock
options and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements).Work
Location & Travel RequirementsThis position is based out of Last9's
San Mateo office. This position will require travel to events and
conferences.Benefits at Last9Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Coverage$700 yearly budget for sports, Gym membership, fitness
equipment purchaseMental health program with an option to regularly
set up therapy and counseling sessions. Current Partner - Kaha
Mind.Looking forward to your interest in Last9.Last9 is an equal
opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity. All
aspects of employment will be decided based on qualifications,
merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Keywords: Last9 Inc, San Francisco , Developer Evangelist, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!