Company: Bridge Technologies and Solutions
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Conduct black box, white box vulnerability and penetration
- Setup threat modesla and protocol fuzzers
- Experience in architecture & design reviews with developers at
- Develop, implement & support security tools and services
- Good at assessment of security policies, best practices and
- Experience with vulnerability tracking methods and tools
- Conduct secure code review trainings to developers
- Understanding of OWASP, SANS, CWE standards,
- Experience with enforcing application security in the SDLC of web
- Develop Application Security practice
- Experience in Ethical hacking domain
- Hands-on experience on Java, Python, C/C++, Ruby, Perl, Node.js,
DoJo and Angular.js
- Experience with tools like - CheckMarx, Coverity, IBM AppScan
Enterprise, Nessus, Qualys, GFI, Client Fortify, Veracode, Burp
Suite, MS Threat Modeler etc.
- Good understand of malwares
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Bridge Technologies and Solutions, San Francisco , Pen Tester, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!