Company: Bigfoot Biomedical
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Software Engineer is part of the Software Applications
Development Team and is responsible for analyzing component
requirements, designing software solutions, and implementing
Bigfoot software systems on mobile and cloud platforms. Bigfoot
Software Engineers are also responsible for developing and
maintaining automated software component tests and test frameworks.
The right person for this role will be a detail-oriented,
results-oriented self starter with the flexibility to adapt to
change in a fast-paced startup environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Software Development: Design and Implement component software
requirements; Write detailed design documentation; Implement
automated tests for component requirements
- Test Frameworks: Implement and maintain testing frameworks and
- DevOps: Implement and maintain CI and CD infrastructureSkills &
- 3+ years recent hands-on software development experience in a
- Experience building Web Applications, Mobile Applications, and
RESTful web services.
- Experience with writing tests and using test frameworks.
- Ability to rapidly learn and adopt new skills and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, self-organizing, and committed
to delivering high quality work.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess the
- Experience with React and React Native
- Experience with iOS development -(Swift) and Android
- Experience with AWS including EC2, Kinesis, Redis, Elastic
- Strong technical and leadership skills: decisive, determined,
strategic, and able to lead, motivate, and inspire others.Education
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!