Company: Blackstone Talent Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Software Developer must manage all aspects of system
development which requires that they have a working understanding
of legacy system, client business processes, current software
developed in house and refine systems to suit current and future
Essential Duites & Responsibilities :
- Manage all aspects of system development: requirement analysis
with users, prototyping, development, deployment, maintenance, and
- Working independently and collaboratively in all phases of the
- Balancing the design of sustainable systems that are scalable
and flexible with sensitivity to the business needs, that may
require temporary pragmatic solutions.
- Serve as a proficient business analyst by developing and
maintaining a deep knowledge of clients business processes and the
software built to support them.
- Provide accurate ETA and accomplish tasks within a reasonable
- Develop a working understanding of legacy applications from
software code that may not have complete documentation.
- Complete operational responsibilities which fall outside of
normal business hours.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSKnowledge, skills & abilities:
- Experience with Asp.net Framework 4.x. preferred.
- Oracle OAC or ERP experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with gathering business requirement information,
analysis, creating workflows, diagrams and technical
- Ability to work long hours as needed.
Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
- 5+ years of flexible software design and writing clean reusable
- 2+ years of SSIS development.
- 2+ years of SSRS development.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology
Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements
technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and
the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation
practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices
in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and
Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent
across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Keywords: Blackstone Talent Group, San Francisco , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!