Senior Front End Developer
Company: Centric Software
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Centric Software is looking for a Senior Front End Software
Engineer to join our development team in either Campbell California
/ Montreal Canada or remote (US and Canada only)Centric Software is
the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed
exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury, and consumer
goods.Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in
the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and
execute business processes. Our software solutions help our
customers in taking their products from concept to production, and
in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing
on their way to producing their final catalog. Our job is to build
new innovative products using cutting-edge tech to provide our
users with constant delight.
Job SummaryWe are looking for a talented and highly motivated
Software Engineers to build our next product platform. In this
role, you will be responsible for architecting, developing, and
maintaining highly configurable products. You will be part of an
international, cross-functional team who enjoy using the latest and
greatest tools and technology to build amazing solutions. You
should be passionate about the products you create and always
looking for ways to improve the user experience.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Taking concepts and briefs and producing high-quality web
- Writing and maintaining clean and modular code.
- Working with product managers and designers to ensure technical
feasibility of designs
- Contributing to our UI and micro-services platforms which we
use to build our products
- Developing beautiful, functional and reusable react components
on top of the material UI library and use these components to
create new user experiences.
- Converting polished wireframes into polished and product-ready
What We Want You To Be
- A self-starter who is passionate about developing
- A creative thinker with an eye for good design and
- Driven to craft great user experiences for our customers.
What You Need To Have
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related field
- 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience
- Strong grasp of front-end development.
- Solid understanding of modern web development, specifically
single page applications
- Deep understanding of front-end engineering principles and
experience with modern front-end frameworks (i.e. Angular, React,
Vue.js) in Typescript
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age,
religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic
Keywords: Centric Software, San Francisco , Senior Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Campbell, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!