Ads and Business Products, Technical Program Manager, Product Infrastructure
Company: Facebook App
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you excited about the business of business? Are you
passionate about ads, commerce, messaging, privacy and protecting
users?The Meta Product Technical Program Management (TPM) community
is pioneering technologies to bring people (and businesses) closer
together at a global scale. Product TPMs work at the cross-section
between technical execution and business strategy, partnering
closely with Engineering and Product. Being a TPM at Meta means
driving impact, delivering measurable results across a wide range
of areas and fostering executing. You'll be responsible for
defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and
communicating progress, and defining functional requirements for
new products and features. It also means having a solid technical
background, understanding system architecture, and the experience
to effectively collaborate across functions and organizations to
deliver impact.You will influence product strategy and lead
execution in product areas such as Ads & Business Products,
Commerce Platform, Integrity, and Privacy with a focus on Product
Infrastructure. This posting represents different full-time roles
across the company. Ads and Business Products, Technical Program
Manager, Product Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage end-to-end technical product solutions and
ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage cross-functional products and programs in a matrix
- Help define the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams
that you are working with.
- Design measurements to track impact and drive internal process
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones
of your team.
- Collaboratively define the vision for building Facebook-scale,
state-of-the-art, global products.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time
delivery, provide day-to-day coordination, and quality assurance
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Move fast in a flat organization by working in concert with
technical program managers and engineers across Facebook to
establish a shared vision for improving execution and build
solutions for privacy and security at scale.
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and
risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
- Build bridges with product and infrastructure teams to discover
adoption challenges, champion purpose use development and
privacy/security product adoption.
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the
- Design, build, and scale programs to support engineering
efforts. Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware
engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams,
demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Experience developing or working directly on various aspects of
large-scale distributed systems such as client-server interactions,
scalability, reliability and efficiency. Preferred Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
equivalent experience. Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status,
sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as
an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally
protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting
process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a
disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Facebook App, San Francisco , Ads and Business Products, Technical Program Manager, Product Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!