Lead Web Engineer
Company: Perfect Storm Studios
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Note: This role is fully remote.
Perfect Storm Studios was founded by game industry veterans to
build the next generation of games around web3 technologies. We
believe the best web3 games will be those that seamlessly integrate
the amazing game design, community involvement and fair
play-to-earn systems. We have an A+ culture that is a perfect
balance of both fun interactions and fulfilling work. Currently
working on a to-be-announced MOBA project.
Leads development of the the game, corporate, and marketing
websites using HTML, CSS, and JS. Works with UI design and product
to build interactive customer facing webpages.
- Experience using frameworks such as Angular, React, Ember, and
- Deep understanding of the http request pipeline
- Knowledgeable on CORS, browser cookies, and preventing XSS
- Familiar with CDNs and content management systems
- Understands tradeoffs between SSR and SPA.
- Experience building reactive pages for desktop and mobile using
- Bonus if worked with ASP.NET
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Planby Jobble
Keywords: Perfect Storm Studios, San Francisco , Lead Web Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!