Principal Java Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
100% Remote - Headquartered in San Francisco - Cloud Native
FintechThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric EmenhiserAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $165,000 - $215,000 per yearA bit about
us:Based in San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing Fin-tech
Company which is coming fresh off $40+ million of funding for our
Cloud SaaS platform which provides intelligent data solutions and
runs full-cycle business operations for Finance companies. Think of
us as the one stop shop for Fortune 100 insurers in helping them
launch new products, automate business reporting and customize
solutions for other critical business operations. **We have been
top ranked as a Fastest growing Financial Services Software as a
Service (SaaS) in the US and have a proven Founder/CEO who has been
at the ground floor of Unicorn tech & other successful software
companies.**If you are a Senior, Staff or Principal Java Engineer
with experience working on production code for enterprise SaaS
applications, than please keep reading!Why join us?
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive early stage Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Flexible Work Culture!
- Series B Pre-IPO - scaling fast & hiring 10 engineers + more in
sales and marketing
- 6 month salary / stock option reviews (opportunity to increase
- CEO/Founder involved with another company which successfully
IPO'dJob DetailsIs your background a fit? Apply if you meet this
criteria:Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science and the
- 7+ years of experience building performance SaaS &
microservices solutions using Java
- Willingness to be at least 80% hands on coding, 20% systems
optimization & architecture
- Expertise Platform Architecture and Microservices /
- Experience building out new features from scratch in a
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL (or
- Knowledge or experience in building apps which run on AWS
- Experience in API design for new clients and 3rd party
- Methodical approach to unit testing and functional
testingDesired but not required:
- Python, C#, Golang coding skills (prod setting)
- Experience with containerization technologies, i.e. Docker or
Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment
- Github or online portfolio to demonstrate recent projectsWe
have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B services
market, and we want you to succeed with us. You will be an integral
part of our platform engineering team, spearheading new feature
development for our cloud based solutions. For your important work,
you will be granted a competitive base salary for the SF Bay area
market, as well as stock options in a fast-growing company primed
for success in a Multi-Billion dollar market. Interested in cloud,
containerization, or highly scalable enterprise app development?
There's also no better place to come build your domain knowledge
than right here in our offices!Please note: Applicants must be
authorized to work in the U.S.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Francisco , Principal Java Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!