Senior Technical Sourcer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About the role As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will
demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary
talent through unconventional means. You will partner with
recruiting and hiring managers to be a critical owner of the
interview process. You will get the opportunity to step into
technical leadership sourcing and be a mentor to other junior
members of the team. Chime is a fast-paced, growing startup and we
need your help to build a world-class team! You will be expected to
communicate effectively with your candidates, build relationships,
and demonstrate a quality of work that goes beyond expectations.
For Colorado based roles: In accordance with applicable law, this
role has an annual starting salary of $101,000 plus bonus, a
competitive equity package, and benefits (see below). The actual
pay may be higher depending on your location, skills,
qualifications, and experience. In this role, you can expect to
- Partner with the recruiting team and hiring managers by
building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing
- Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to develop a high
quality pipeline and execute on sourcing strategies and talent
mapping for a variety of technical and leadership roles.
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools
- Lead trainings and disseminate best practices to the team.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other
- Regularly track and analyze candidate pipeline and performance
data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for partnering cross-functionally to help build
programs in employment brand, recruiting brand, and diversity
hiring initiatives. To thrive in this role, you have
- A proven track record for successfully identifying, engaging,
and hiring in a competitive market.
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels
(professional networks, socials, GitHub, Referrals).
- Demonstrated experience sourcing either in-house or at an
agency in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) -
Greenhouse. A little about us We created Chime because we believe
everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating
unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings
automatically, we've empowered millions of Americans to take
control of their finances. Chime is the largest and fastest-growing
U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking
partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft,
provide members the chance to receive early access to their
paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more! We've built
one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were
recently valued at over $25.5B. We've raised over $1.7B in funding
from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities,
SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer,
DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others. What we offer
Keywords: Chime, San Francisco , Senior Technical Sourcer, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!