Senior DevOps & Python Tooling Engineer
Company: Motion Recruitment
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 6, 2021
A customer facing website is looking to hire a Senior DevOps
Engineer to join the Engineering group in Downtown San Francisco.
This Senior DevOps Engineer will be joining a team of 5 that
believes in Infrastructure as code. This Senior DevOps Engineer
will be a part of many projects and initiatives for the company;
evaluating and implementing a new monitoring environment,
streamlining the deployment process, automating the environment
with Terraform, and writing Python tooling. Required Skills &
- 10+ years' experience supporting Linux Production
- 2+ years' experience supporting high traffic websites or high
- Strong Linux Systems Administration fundamentals.
- Strong AWS experience.
- Passion for automation and designing infrastructure as
- Experience administering Java web apps (Tomcat, Spring Boot,
- Ability to develop internal tools in Python.
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet, Ansible,
- Experience with build/release tools and continuous integration
- Extensive experience building sophisticated Monitoring Systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker and microservice architecture.
- Experience with Kubernetes or ECS.
- Security experience. What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown
- 33% AWS
- 33% Python
- 33% Automation (configuration management, CI/CD, Containers,
etc.) Daily Responsibilities
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Project
- 25% Team Collaboration The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210K/year, DOE You will receive the
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Yearly Bonus (10-15% of base)
- RSUs (equal up to 15-20% of base over 4 years)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Looking for advice on your job search?
Motion Recruitment Partners are hyper-specialized in the tech
industry and offer a Salary Guide for every city Motion Recruitment
operates out of. To get a salary guide for the San Francisco Bay
Area, click here: Applicants must be currently authorized to work
in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Motion Recruitment, San Francisco , Senior DevOps & Python Tooling Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!