Adecco is looking for a a mid-level Contract QA Analyst for a
large client located in San Francisco, CA. This contract is
expected to last approximately 3 months. See job description and
Quality Assuranct Analyst
San Francisco, CA
The QA Analyst will work with a team of developers and business
users to test software releases and support customer-facing
applications under the supervision of the QA Manager. This resource
will need to interact with developers, business and management to
ensure requirements are fully understood and tested.
1. Responsible for functional testing, end-to-end planning,
reporting and drafting test plans.
2. Executing test cases/ test plans against test environments.
Analyzing and documenting test results
3. Raising and tracking defects in Jira. Identify quality and
performance issues in new features developed and write clear
descriptions in Jira
4. Be able to troubleshoot issues found in testing
5. Liaising with developers and product management on issue
tracking and raising risks with QA Manager
6. Ability to communicate clearly with QA and other departments to
provide regular statistics on QA tasks
7. Ability to multi-task
8. Ability to work independently with little supervision
9. Perform tool evaluations and participate in creation of
standards and guidelines along with other QA team members.
10. Bachelor of Arts or Science in computers, math or equivalent,
1. 5+ years experience in quality assurance - required
2. 5+ years experience in all phases of functional, regression,
smoke and acceptance testing- required
3. 5+ years experience with relational database analysis. Ability
to interpret and understand database schemas to ensure database
4. 5+ years experience with Oracle databases, PL/SQL, preferred
5. 2+ years experience with Unix, preferred
6. 2+ years experience with PHP testing and Java, preferred
7. 5+ years experience testing web-based applications. J2EE and SOA
8. Excellent communication skills- required
9. Experience with Jira, preferred
10. Healthcare experience, preferred
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a
Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services.
Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business
clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and
territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at
any stage in your Professional Career.