SQL Developer Job in San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Our healthcare client who is the leading distributor of
healthcare information technology and medical supplies has a job
opening for a SQL Developer in San Francisco, CA!
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and
evaluating programs for internal functional areas including
finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new
systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs
coding, and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops conversion and system implementation
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and
- Trains users in conversion and implementation of
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
4+ years of experience in programming on enterprise or department
servers or systems
Detailed knowledge of procedures, utilities, program scripts, and
excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for the SQL Developer position, you must
apply online and submit your resume to Modis.com. We are
actively monitoring all applications.
Thank you for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , San Francisco , SQL Developer Job in San Francisco, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!