AppD Technical Leader, Data Platform
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
AppDynamics's software engineers are passionate about
continuously improving both what we deliver and how we deliver our
product to customers. As a Technical Lead Engineer in our
Diagnostics Platform team, you will:
- Drive the development of high performance, secure, foundational
services critical for running our global SaaS data platform.
- Develop scalable data pipelines and storage systems for real
time diagnostics data collection and analytics.
- Communicate and collaborate with our internal partner teams in
developing new features building the world's next great Application
- Be a standout colleague who enjoys collaborating with, learning
from, mentoring, and teaching other team members to build a
positive work environment. Who You'll Work With AppDynamics is the
Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises
have real-time insights into application performance, user
performance and business performance, so they can move faster in an
increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated
suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App
iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions
that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and
business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable
enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively
monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application
environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust
with the Global 2000. Who You Are We are looking for an experienced
engineer with strong understanding of developing and deploying SaaS
software at scale. Important requirements include:
- 6+ years experience developing highly scalable, distributed
applications and services.
- Software and product development experience in cloud computing
or distributed systems on Linux and UNIX based systems.
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms and other
computer science basics.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies is
- Experience writing, analyzing and optimizing low latency,
parallel and concurrent code.
- Experience with Open Tracing or equivalent diagnostics
framework is a huge plus. We connect everything: people, processes,
data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to
shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars,
and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique
personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works,
lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech
enthusiasts, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple
haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that
fuels our innovation. We are optimists and we are doers. Recently
we have won the #1 employer in the World award.
- 401k match (4.5%)
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts,
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO
and 1 floating holiday)
- Company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits
and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and
- Brand new state-of-the-art office in downtown San Francisco,
centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a
- Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits Sign up to
receive notifications of similar jobs Cisco is an Affirmative
Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis,
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Cisco Systems, Inc., San Francisco , AppD Technical Leader, Data Platform, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!