UI Front End Developer
Company: Atria Group LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We specialize in Staffing, Consulting, Software Development, and
Training along with IT services to small to medium size companies.
AG's primary objective is to help companies maximize their IT
resources and meet the ever-changing IT needs and challenges. In
addition, AG offers enterprise resource planning and enterprise
application integration, supply-chain management, e-commerce
solutions, and B2B public exchanges and B2B process integration
solutions. Our company provides application analysis, design,
development and programming, software engineering, systems
development, testing, integration, and implementation, and
management consulting services to various clients - including
governmental agencies and private companies - throughout the United
States and India.
We provide these services in multiple computing environments and
use technologies such as client/server architecture,
object-oriented programming languages and tools, distributed
database management systems, state-of-the-art networking, and
communications infrastructures. Our honest and realistic approach
to recruiting dictates that AG does not entice or lure engineers
from their employers. We represent only high caliber technical
professionals who have committed to making a change required by
career. Job Description Hi Partners, Hope you are doing great! Here
is the JD(Job description) please go through the JD and send back
your consultant profile Title: UI Front End Developer. Location:
GC or USC
Rate: $50/hr Qualifications
- Minimum of Six (6) years of development experience.
- Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries such
Backbone.js, Marionette.js, Ember.js, Angular.js, React,
- Experience in developing using XML and JSON.
- Experience with Java-based build tools such as Ant or
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
- Familiarity with content management systems, prototyping
like Balsamiq, and production tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with back-end languages such as Java, experience
with Java development a plus.
- Experience working with multimedia applications, database
interactions and data modeling tools.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
(design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Keywords: Atria Group LLC, San Francisco , UI Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Albany, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!