Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack (AX)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 17, 2020
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe
and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based
customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and
allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling
our customers' success-and we're always looking for smart, kind,
compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data
The Application Experience team provides a unified user experience
across a fleet of SaaS applications. We are the engineering owners
of LiveRamp's design system, and work to provide reusable UX
patterns for a global collaboration of application developers
focused on different business needs. We also support applications
powering several cross-product services, as well as LiveRamp's core
shared internal and external UIs.
- Lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire
software development life cycle
- Work closely with the User Experience team
- Success in this role will result in user interface solutions
that elevate the experience of LiveRamp's clients
- Success in this role will result in additions to LiveRamp's
design system that amplify and accelerate collaborating teams of
Your team will:
- Provide the tools and architectural guidelines that facilitate
to a consistent, sustainable, and unified customer experience
across all of LiveRamp's applications while allowing each
application team to focus on their specific value proposition
- 5+ years experience in application development
- Experience as a team's technical leader
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Agile software development
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- Food (In-Office): enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and
the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work
opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability
insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness
reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter
cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global
team across eight countries and four continents.LiveRamp is an
affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
California residents: Please see our California Personnel Privacy
Policy for more information regarding how we collect, use, and
disclose the personal information you provide during the job
application process.To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs
alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp
is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: LiveRamp, San Francisco , Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack (AX), IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!