HR Business Partner
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 19, 2019
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning
business objectives with employees and management in designated
business units. The position serves as a consultant to management
on human resource-related issues. You will utilize your strengths
in communication, coaching, and influence to be an employee
champion and change agent. The person in this role will be hands-on
and strategic in order to be able to assess and anticipate
HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the VP of HR
and business management, the HRBP works to develop integrated
solutions that support the business objectives of the
We look for people who connect with Recurly's mission and purpose
and embody its values of: Be Mindful, Solve Elegantly, Iterate
Everything, Debate Passionately, and Own the
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance on org design,
talent management, talent acquisition, leadership coaching, and
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with VP HR to
develop solutions, programs and policies to make data driven
- Manage and resolve complex employee relation issues. Conduct
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development,
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation when needed.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit development,
workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual
- Participate in building, evaluation and monitoring of training
programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but
does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years' experience resolving complex employee
- Strong communicator with experience coaching leaders and proven
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines,
including capturing metrics, compensation practices, organizational
diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management,
and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Experience with HR technologies (HRIS, Performance Management,
LMS) based tools a plus.
- PHR or SPHR credential desired.
- We work collaboratively and enjoy working as a team. Excellent
communication skills, both written and verbal are needed.
- Agile development environment. Things change, and we are good
with that; you should be too.
- We are pragmatic, opinionated, considerate, and positive.
- Customer comes first; their experience drives us.
- Commitment to completion. Ship it!
About RecurlyRecurly is an enterprise-class subscription management
platform that cuts through the complexity of subscription
management to optimize and automate revenue growth. Founded in
2009, Recurly uses an open platform approach to easily connect with
a broad variety of back-office systems. In addition to enabling
lightweight and flexible custom integrations, Recurly also has
powerful out-of-the-box integrations with enterprise solutions like
Salesforce, NetSuite, and Avalara to provide efficiencies through
end-to-end automation of billing events throughout the customer
Recurly's flexible architecture, coupled with deep expertise in the
payments industry is validated by the billions of dollars in
transactions the company processes each year. Thousands of
companies worldwide depend on Recurly to manage and optimize their
rapidly-growing subscription businesses.
Offices located in San Francisco, California and Boulder,
Keywords: Recurly, San Francisco , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!