Location: Redwood City
Posted on: July 13, 2018
The Basics:We are expanding our Business Operations team and looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to manage and scale our payroll process. Youll work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure payroll is processed successfully, reports are completed in a timely manner, and all records are updated and maintained. In addition to the core payroll responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to develop and manage Branchs equity program or commissions structure. Youll get the opportunity to make an impact and create scale for a growing finance organization.What Youll Do:
- Oversee all aspects of payroll processing for exempt and non-exempt employees through third party software, including semi-weekly payroll, manual checks, employee changes (benefits, withholdings, etc.), and terminations
- Keep payroll records updated and perform analytical reviews of payroll information. Ensure accuracy for each payroll cycle, as well as at the end of each quarter and year end
- Review all Quarterly and Annual Tax filings, including W-2 forms, addressing any exceptions and errors prior to finalization
- Manage our 401k account and commuter, FSA, and HSA programs
- Stay current on payroll regulations impacting Branch and coordinate with appropriate internal and external parties to ensure compliance
- Provide hands-on support for all payroll reconciliations in support of month-end close activities
- Assist in the annual audit process for payroll, workers compensation, etc.
- Maintain employee confidence by keeping all information confidential
Were Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of end-to-end payroll processing experience for companies with 200+ employees. International experience with EMEA and/or APAC a plus
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and California wage and labor laws, as well as knowledge of requirements in other states
- Creative problem-solving skills coupled with good judgment
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet all payroll related deadlines
- Experience administering a 401k plan
- Experience with Paylocity, Namely, QBO, Netsuite, Discovery Benefits, Fidelity, and Sequoia is preferred
- Experience with commissions calculations or equity administration a plus
- Very high attention to detail; organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement
- CPP designation preferred
About Us:Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided todays businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that dont work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. Were based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world! The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the partners we do it for. Join us in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!
Keywords: Branch, San Francisco, Payroll Manager, Human Resources, Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!