University Recruiter - Program Lead
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 14, 2018
San Francisco, CA# Job description:
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. As we continue to grow the company, Plaid is now looking to build a program to scale the foundation for future Plaid interns and new grads. This is a highly strategic role to build a university recruiting program in addition to being hands on with university candidates and events.
# What you'll do
* Leading overall efforts to coordinate and plan university events in addition to recruiting events focused on diversity
* Owning the overall candidate experience with university candidates through the end-to-end recruiting process
* Building and managing relationships with external partners for university and college programs
* Providing foresight by implementing industry best practices and bringing ideas to the university recruiting program
* Participating in related university programs and process improvement projects, analyzing progress and results and contributing to development of new processes
* Planning and hosting of intern program activities.
# What excites us
* Being obsessive about great candidate experience
* 3-7 years of university recruiting experience managing and driving full lifecycle recruiting process for new grad and intern candidates
* Strong communicator across all levels of the organization as well as cross-functionally
* Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a fast-faced environment
* Willingness to travel to attend university and diversity events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. PI101553013
Keywords: Plaid, San Francisco, University Recruiter - Program Lead, Human Resources, San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!