Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are looking for talented and competitive recruiters to work from home and find candidates for top healthcare jobs.If you’re currently a recruiter and want to have more opportunities to earn commission, or if you’re looking to break into the recruiting field, being a virtual recruiter is a great place to start.This position is ideal for anyone looking to earn some extra money, although it can also be a full-time position. Commissions for successful hires range from $1,000 to $12,000, and there is no income cap.Benefits of Working with Relode
- Earn great money: You can sign up and start referring candidates today.
- Flexible schedule: Work as much or little as you prefer.
- Signing up is quick and easy: No fees. No obligations — all you need is a working email address.Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in the recruiting industry is preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to develop a positive, professional relationship with the Relode team
- Ability to source, interview, and consistently recommend top talent
- Technology savvyNote: This is a 100% commission-based, 1099 contractor position.Company DescriptionWhat if there was a way for the healthcare employment process to work better for everyone? At Relode, it’s possible.Relode is a peer-sourced healthcare recruitment platform that improves hiring in healthcare by saving organizations and candidates time and money — which empowers them to focus more on patient care.Our mission is to create a healthier approach to healthcare employment, where candidates, agents, and employers can connect to great jobs and great people, and can earn bonuses for their recommendations. With Relode searching for jobs, finding talent, and filling positions is easy and rewarding.
Keywords: Relode, San Francisco, Virtual Recruiter, Human Resources, San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!