Staffing Coordinator-Nursing-Per Diem
Company: Sutter Health System
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Description Coordinates the scheduling of the hospital nursing staff, maintains staffing records and statistics, and performs related duties. Qualifications Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or GED required
- Other college course and knowledge of hospital staffing operations and policies preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluency in English, mathematical calculations, and applying statistical formulas required.
- Basic knowledge of English language, grammar and composition.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, problem solve and meet deadlines.
- Basic math skills demonstrating accuracy, application of statistical formulas and attention to detail.
- Basic Keyboarding and computer skills. Primary Location: California, San Francisco, San Francisco Organization: California Pacific Medical Center Employee Status: Regular Benefits: No Position Status: Non-Exempt Union: No Job Shift: Day/Evening/Night Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday Weekend Requirements: Every Other Weekend Schedule: Per Diem Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: var
Keywords: Sutter Health System, San Francisco, Staffing Coordinator-Nursing-Per Diem, Human Resources, San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!