Trainer - Part-Time/Temporary
Company: Total Safety
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Total Safety is looking for atemporary part-time Trainer to join
their safety conscious team! The Trainer will support a network of
branches across a designated territory, and to help those branches
train their teams they need to accomplish the goals of the
organization. Our team is redefining the standard for service and
delivery when it comes to training ensuring we become best in
class. The Trainer position ensures that all tasks are managed in
accordance with the Customer's requirements and the Company's
programs, policies, and procedures. Ensures compliance with all
Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer
relations by providing quality, timely services.
About Total Safety
Total Safety is the world's premier provider of integrated safety
and compliance services and the products necessary to support them,
including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training,
fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare
services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical
treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems
design, and materials management.
- Facilitates training programs including new hire, peer and
need-specific training and assists in the design of instructional
materials. Work as a team member under the direction of the
Training Manager, Training Coordinator, and more experienced
trainers to deliver value added learning solutions/opportunities
spanning the entire organization.
- Prepares materials for delivery of training, delivers training,
and completes training documentation as proof of training.
- Conducts internal training activities and coordinates training
and evaluations of Total Safety employees.
- Conducts external training activities and coordinates training
and evaluations of customer employees.
- Maintain close communication with training management and
respond to request for support.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year of training experience or an equivalent
education and experience combination.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (e.g., Word, Excel,
- Must be able to work under pressure and respond to tight
turnaround time of projects.
- Must possess knowledge of subject, equipment and applicable
standards/policies to help deliver quality training
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills are
critical as is the ability to promote the open flow of information
by actively soliciting and listening to the ideas of others.
- Field/Office Environment
- May be infrequently exposed to possible operations hazards or
working in or visiting operational sites, including dust, fumes,
toxic and caustic chemicals, rotating machinery, high pressure, hot
or cold work temperatures, slippery surfaces, water and electrical
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or better
from an accredited college or university a plus.
Total Safety and its subsidiaries afford equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. Total Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Total Safety, San Francisco , Trainer - Part-Time/Temporary, Human Resources , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!