Company: The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NT
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Want to be a part of our team?
The Recruitment Coordinator performs administrative duties to
support the Recruitment Department including receiving and tracking
applicant material, updating and maintaining appropriate databases,
and organizing interviews for candidates. This position maintains
reports, enters data and ensures timely flow of information to and
from the management staff.
The Recruitment Coordinator manages multiple tasks and projects
with competing priorities and deadlines, screens and prioritizes
communications and opportunities from external and internal sources
and organizes and maintains Recruitment processes.
*This is a remote position
Working at NTT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles a wide range of Recruitment responsibilities including
administrative tasks, interview scheduling, meeting logistics, and
other Recruitment functions.
- Provides Recruitment support to Human Resources, both local and
- Supports recruitment team with scheduling interviews.
- Assists recruiters in managing internal and external job
- Communicate interview details to candidate, making certain s/he
has all the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code,
interview logistics, etc.)
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in ATS database and
produce ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Monitor ATS database (e.g., managing requisitions and updating
employees records and status reports)
- Record invoices, candidate expense reports, and any other
financial information for the Recruitment department.
- Provide administrative support to the Recruitment team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular, predictable attendance is essential for satisfactory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of Recruitment and HR concepts, policies
and procedures, and administrative procedures.
- Key characteristics include customer service focused, possesses
a positive outlook, honest, trustworthy, flexible, approachable,
patient, courteous, tactful and diplomatic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to proofread for clarity and grammatical errors is
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to be confidential, discreet, work
independently, prioritize and manage assignments to ensure critical
issues are address.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal
and external contacts.
- Ability to understand organizational policies and procedures
necessary to ensure appropriate decision making.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Manages stress and/or fast pace effectively (time management
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, Outlook)
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing
- Strong work ethic.
- Results oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and/or work
- Minimum 2 years' coordination or administrative support
- Experience working in a Human Resources or Recruitment
- Primarily sitting with some walking, standing, and
- Ability to hear and speak into a telephone.
- Close visual work on a computer terminal.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate any required to
operate computer keyboard, mouse, and other technical
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Standard office environment.
- This role is expected to be remote with an occasional need to
be on-site in a shared space.
- Extensive daily usage of workstation or computer.
- Must possess a current, valid, state-issued driver's
- Must be comfortable working in a highly critical, fast paced
environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to provide after hours and flexible support
This is a remote position that requires reliable internet
connection and electricity. A monthly stipend is provided to cover
expenses associated with working remotely and use of a personal
mobile device, if applicable.
NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. offers competitive
compensation based on experience, education, and location. Hourly
base salary for this position is $ 20.00 - $ 27.90 and is eligible
for overtime pay in accordance to local state and federal 'Wage and
Hour' requirements. A shift differential may be added to compensate
for hours worked outside of regular business hours.
All regular full-time employees are eligible for an annual bonus;
payout is dependent upon individual and company performance.
Employees receive paid time-off, medical, dental, and vision
benefits, life and supplemental insurance, short-term and long-term
disability, flexible spending account, and 401k retirement plan to
create a rich Total Rewards package.
Keywords: The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NT, San Francisco , Recruitment Coordinator, Human Resources , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!