Payroll Specialist - KTS (Remote)
Company: Kimpton Hotels
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
KTS - SPECIALIST, PAYROLL
The role is primarily responsible for the following: processing
semi-monthly multi-state payroll for multiple companies. This
position will report to our HRIS + Payroll Director and coordinate
with the on-property payroll contact to gather all necessary
documents to process payroll. This individual will be a quick
thinker, a problem solver, and have a solid understanding of the
HRIS system. Most importantly, we're looking for an individual who
is passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Process semi-monthly payroll using ADP Vantage HCM.
* Responsible for auditing timecards for completeness and
* Input employee personal and pay data into ADP Vantage HCM
* Respond to payroll inquiries from the on-property payroll contact
in a timely manner.
* Process manual checks for all immediate pay terminations as well
as miscellaneous pay adjustments that are due to the employees.
* Responsible for the year-end W-2 process.
* Ensures compliance with proper taxation of employer-paid
benefits, wage and hour laws and federal, state and local tax
* Prepare documents for external auditors as requested from the
on-property payroll contact.
* Prepare employee data reports for the property to audit for
corrections as needed.
* Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WE'RE SEEKING:
* Experience with multi-state payroll processing.
* High customer service level with the ability to support a variety
of system users in a polite, helpful manner.
* Ability to multi-task and consistently meet critical
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to present issues and findings to various target audiences.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and
* Previous experience in ADP/Vantage/eTime software highly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree in Business or
Finance preferred. At least 3 years of experience with corporate
payroll administration, CPP classwork or certification
Language Skills: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate
effectively and professionally with other business departments,
guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult
situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is constantly required to collate/file, use a keyboard,
dial, sit, see, hear, write, and speak. The employee is frequently
required to bend, crouch, reach, twist, stretch, handle (hold,
grasp, turn, or otherwise work with the hand or hands), finger
(picking, pinching, fine manipulation), and stand. The employee is
occasionally required to push, pull, and walk and is minimally
required to kneel, and squat. The employee is minimally required to
lift and/or move 10-25lbs.
Mental Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is constantly required to produce detailed work, use
reasoning skills, verbal and written communication skills, have
customer contact, and handle multiple concurrent tasks and constant
interruptions. The employee is occasionally required to use math
skills and give presentations.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee may be occasionally exposed to noise or use of
Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify,
and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business
Keywords: Kimpton Hotels, San Francisco , Payroll Specialist - KTS (Remote), Human Resources , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!