Human Resources Project Manager
Company: Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
Location: San Carlos
Posted on: January 16, 2022
General:The Human Resources Project Manager will report to the
Executive Officer, Civil Rights, Employee & Labor Relations, and
Human Resources, and will manage projects and work with and across
departments to align teams, set goals, execute initiatives, and
improve Human Resources processes - helping the organization run
efficiently and effectively.
HYBRID role, part in office in San Carlos, CA -- part remote. 40
Hours a week M-F.Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 Per OSHA
ETS/Federal Mandate, Wollborg Michelson does require all applicants
to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from
COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Manage projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of
the Human Resources department and cross departmental activities
(including design of plans and outlining the materials needed to
bring proposed projects to completion).
- Work with departments to align Human Resources activities with
larger, organization-wide goals.
- Collaborate closely with San Mateo County Transit District
staff to implement and track progress on Human Resources business
and process improvement initiatives.Examples of Duties:
- Project manage Human Resources and cross departmental projects
including structuring the project process, convening stakeholders,
tracking a schedule and deliverables and keep the Executive
Officer, Civil Rights, Employee & Labor Relations, and Human
Resources, informed of progress.
- Develop presentations, memos and spreadsheets using Microsoft
Office and Adobe software to communicate business improvement
concepts, processes and tracking of progress to internal
stakeholders and Board Members.
- Manage shared data and documents using Microsoft Teams and
- Analyze existing Human Resources business processes including
engaging stakeholders, identify recommended improvements and an
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to
protect one's self, fellow employees, and the public from injury or
harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an
effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.Perform other duties as
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources , Business Administration
or related discipline.
- Five (5) years full-time experience in project
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with applicant tracking software; PeopleSoft
Keywords: Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, San Francisco , Human Resources Project Manager, Human Resources , San Carlos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!