HR Operations Analyst
Company: Kendo Brands
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Human Resources - San Francisco, CA - Full Time Kendo Holdings,
Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler
owned by LVMH Mo--t Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest
luxury group. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the
hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development
for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of
Sephora. Through original development, collaborations and
acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative,
inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and
market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty
industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail
and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we
do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words,
'never, never, never give up'--
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric The Kendo
house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty,
Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
POSITION SUMMARY The Operations Analyst is an important partner for
the fast-paced Kendo People + Kulture team. This role is
responsible for supporting many of the existing HR processes,
helping to streamline and simplify how the work gets done and
serves as a resource for the organization. This position is key to
the continuing evolution of the Kendo People + Kulture function and
will help maintain the approachable, service-oriented feel of the
department. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting,
growing company. Data Management
- Data entry and maintenance for HR technologies, including, but
not limited to HRIS, LMS and Financial Systems.
- Conduct quarterly data audits to ensure employee data
- Create, maintain and update electronic HR files for all active
- Liaise with Executive Assistants to ensure company Org Charts
are accurate and formatted consistently.
- Accurately compile and distribute HR monthly and annual
reporting to key business partners and/or vendors.
- Point-of-contact for IT partners regarding offboarding and
Kendo employee demographic data.
- Partner with Finance to validate and/or update department
assignments twice annually.
- Source, organize and deliver ad hoc reporting on request.
Program Support & Coordination
- Assist with the facilitation of new hire orientation sessions
and new hire onboarding.
- Partner with Payroll Team on any needed time & attendance
- Monitor and report on the frequency of Meal and Break
penalties; implement strategies to mitigate.
- Support bi-annual Hourly Timekeeping Training for Non-Exempt
employees and Managers to maintain compliance with all time keeping
- Maintain the HR knowledge base for various programs, including
onboarding, time keeping and seasonal programs. General HR
- Manage inbound physical mail for the HR team; delegate and
distribute as needed.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for internal
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal law. This
includes managing labor law postings for all locations.
- Deliver a high-level of customer service to all internal
- Provides support and participates in other HR related duties,
events and tasks as requested. REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job.
- 2-3 yrs HR Analyst or HR Generalist experience required
- Sound judgement and discretion; able to maintain strict
confidentiality with highly sensitive data
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, strong sense of
follow-through and thrives on autonomy
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, and
- Exceptional client service skills (positive and
- Professional composure and approachability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Prior experience with HRIS / ATS / Job Boards a plus
Keywords: Kendo Brands, San Francisco , HR Operations Analyst, Human Resources , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!