Parker + Lynch - Executive Recruiter - San Francisco, CA
Company: The Adecco Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Parker + Lynch - Executive Recruiter - San Francisco, CA in San
Francisco, California - Careers at San Francisco - Office - 05233
Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Parker
+ Lynch - Executive Recruiter - San Francisco, CA Location
US-CA-San Francisco Category Accounting Principals Overview At
Parker + Lynch, we work with prestigious businesses and understand
what it takes to succeed as a leader in accounting and finance,
legal, legal technology and many other fields. And most
importantly, we take an inspired approach to aligning you with the
positions you want and deserve.We know that every opening is more
than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work
closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our
industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business
results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the
right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to
achieve success.SUMMARY:The Executive Recruiter is responsible for
executing the full cycle recruiting of top tier, mid- to
senior-level positions in Supply chain and Logistics, Manufacturing
and Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources and
all Organizational Leadership and professional positions in office
administration, and/or other direct hire job orders for clients.
Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring
needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods,
and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting
strategies. Develops client accounts and generates new business
through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of
marketing. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline
that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on
market trends, target industries, and roles. Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts behavioral based interviews and competency based
- Develops client accounts and generates new business through
candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and
creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic
recruiting strategies and client marketing initiatives.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target
industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit
and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Provides guidance and facilitates the negotiation process
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts
through participation in professional/trade associations and other
professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business
- Responds to and addresses a variety of candidate, temporary
employee and/or client inquiries.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance
with client/organizational requirements.
- Coaches, trains and mentors other team members.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned. Qualifications MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance,
Human Resources, Marketing, or a related field with a minimum of
two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to
senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is
required. Combination of post-high school education and related
professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be
considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending
and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen, market insight, and
knowledge of related finance and/or accounting practices and/or
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. COMPANY OVERVIEW: Adecco Group North
America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry
leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General
Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis,
Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the
world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions. We are the
workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions
to organizations and individuals across all industries.
Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in
the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business
globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas. Every
day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000
colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients
in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are
prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and
clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong
infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled T he
Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: The Adecco Group, San Francisco , Parker + Lynch - Executive Recruiter - San Francisco, CA, Human Resources , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!