Retail Industry Leader - Rewards Solutions
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Job Family US-CA-San Francisco
Aon is looking for a Retail Industry Leader, Rewards Solutions
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions
supporting the Rewards Solutions Consulting practice in San
Francisco, CA or any other major Aon office. As a Retail Industry
Leader for Rewards Solutions, you will report directly to the
Your impact as a Retail Industry Leader, Rewards Solutions
* Leverage Retail industry knowledge and personal network of HR and
Total Rewards professionals to understand market needs and propose
strategy for the Retail industry vertical within Aon Rewards
* Propose and host sponsored events to successfully convene leading
retailers for networking opportunities, industry trends feedback,
and to create an audience to credential Aon s services
* Partner with Products teams to develop market-leading
compensation and benefits data products and successfully grow
* Partner with Rewards and People Analytics Advisory teams to
develop solutions relevant to Retail issues around people, jobs and
* Establish a market presence through speaking engagements and
articles published within Retail sector channels
* Create significant new opportunities with existing relationships
and prospects independently, leveraging personal/professional
relationships to generate revenue
* Transfer industry knowledge to members of the team and build a
cadre of qualified retail industry experts within Aon Rewards
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Significant retail industry expertise as a Total Rewards or Human
* Current awareness of competitor products and offerings
* Up-to-date on broad HR issues within the industry and how they
relate to our potential clients and the Rewards content area.
* Technical expertise in the following areas: human resources
strategy, with experience in the following
preferred:compensation/total rewards strategy including global
rewards; job content analysis, job evaluation, and job
leveling/slotting; compensation structure design; short-term
incentive design; pay policies and administration, including FLSA
compliance; pay systems and technology solutions; and business case
development, implementation planning and change management.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Strong business writing (correspondence and reports; excellent
* Strong client relationship management skills; Demonstrates strong
business development and selling skills.
* Minimum of 8-10 years as a HR or Total Rewards leader within the
* Focus on the Retail in compensation/rewards within a consulting
* Knowledgeable about day to day Compensation and HR department
operations and how compensation and HR issues integrate with other
areas of a client s organization
* Knowledge and capabilities in performance management, performance
measurement including competency design, global compensation;
and/or other areas of talent management.
* Ability to travel (up to 50%)
* Billable time of 50%-60%
* Bachelor s degree in related disciplines (Business, Finance,
* MBA (or equivalent) and CCP (or equivalent) are preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, San Francisco , Retail Industry Leader - Rewards Solutions, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!