Retail Stock Support, Part Time: Oakridge
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 24, 2019
The MMG Private Brands Stock Support Associate is responsible for
merchandise execution and presentation standards for assigned
Private Brands categories. Supports store in the flow of new
receipts to the selling floor, execution of promotional activity
and events, floor moves, maintenance, fill in and recovery. Creates
an enhanced shopping experience, delivers exceptional service and
always makes the customer the priority. Perform other duties as
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to
participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key
events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts
to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling
tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the
- Execute flow of new receipts to selling floor to include proper
placement as directed.
- Implement merchandise execution and presentation standards as
directed. Utilization of MMG provided directives and Brand
- Assist with floor moves, sale set-ups and promotional
- Responsible for stock room maintenance and organization.
- Ensure floors are filled-in with merchandise, recovered and
- Assist with markdown execution, set-up and recovery.
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales through great
customer service and interaction.
- Educate peers and sales associates on product knowledge with
focus on advertised items and promotional events.
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring the customer
is always the priority.
- Embrace the Omni customer and assist customers in all aspects
of service (i.e. fulfillment, BOPS).
- Role model professional and courteous behavior with focus on
shopping environment as key factor in Magic Selling.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Communication Skills:
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents
such as merchandising directives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Mathematical
- Basic math functions such as: addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division.
- Able to use a calculator. Reasoning Ability:
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires regular walking, standing, hearing, and
talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or
- Position involves use of vision abilities including close
vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- Ability to lift 25 pounds . Other Skills:
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include days,
evenings, weekends and/or holidays based on department and
store/company needs. This job overview is not all inclusive. In
addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job
overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc.
- including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9
Keywords: Macy's, San Francisco , Retail Stock Support, Part Time: Oakridge, Hospitality & Tourism , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!