Bartender, The Ridgeline Hotel
Company: Delaware North
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Opportunity - Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring
-full-time Bartender to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel in
Gardiner, Montana. As a Bartender, you will serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly while providing an
excellent guest experience at all times. - -
Minimum pay rate: $11.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
We offer great perks for eligible The Ridgeline Hotel at
Yellowstone associates. -
* Local, low-cost employer housing is available for associates aged
18 and over!
* Free and/or discounted meals.
* Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet!
At Delaware North, we care about our associates' professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
* Receives drink orders from patrons or servers, mixes and serves
alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for patrons following standard
recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and
bottled beer or draws draught beer.
* Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and
* Enters drink orders into the cash register, collects payment from
patrons for drinks served, and makes correct change.
* Completes sales and inventory reports accurately.
* Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors,
beverages, condiments, and supplies.
* Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Minimum of two years' front-of-house experience in a high-volume
bar or restaurant.
* Experience in cash handling and credit card processing.
* Previous experience using a computerized POS system.
Physical Requirements -
* Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.
* Constant walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
* Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Exposure to moderate to high environmental noise levels during
Who We Are - The Ridgeline at Yellowstone's location at the north
entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who
are looking to spend time in the great outdoors. Gardiner is a
gateway to adventure, within minutes of town you can be hiking in
the mountains, fishing in streams and lakes, and exploring
Yellowstone National Park. We offer team members on-site housing in
shared dorm-style rooms which include internet and utilities. Team
members also receive one free daily meal and a 50% discount on
additional meals. Team members also receive 30% off retail
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, San Francisco , Bartender, The Ridgeline Hotel, Hospitality & Tourism , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!