Company: Boardwalk Investment Group Management LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
CONCIERGE Yountville, CA Laying in the heart of Napa Valley, The
Estate Yountville features two magnificent hotels that embody the
perfect getaway and retreat. Surrounded by vineyards, Michelin-star
restaurants and exquisite views in Yountville, our 22-acre haven
sits among one the most coveted viticulture regions in the world.
We invite our guests to immerse themselves in a redesigned Wine
Country experience in a delightfully vino-cultured manner: two
luxury hotels with decidedly different personalities - the vibrant
Hotel Villagio and its sophisticated counterpart, Vintage House, a
chic and tranquil sanctuary. A combined room-count of nearly 200
rooms and suites allows us to create a memorable experience for any
occasion! JOB SUMMARY: The Concierge is responsible for providing
attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests from
arrival to departure. The main focus is to engage every guest in
conversation and recognition as well as resolve any guest issues
immediately. The concierge is available to answer any guest
inquiries regarding the city events and attractions. This
individual will provide exceptional customer service to all of our
guests and will support other departments including Sales Front
Office and Bellman/Van as needed. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with hotel standards
as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with hotel standards.
- Assist front office manager with hiring and training
- Coordinate special events or special projects as assigned
- Assists guest with problems with hotel services
- Arrange transportation needs for guests
- Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hotel
features services and assistance.
- Knowledgeable of daily functions VIP's and any other special
events occurring in or pertaining to the hotel
- Provide information on the geographical area. Suggest
site-seeing locations and arrange tours
- Be familiar with all Hotel policies and house rules as well as
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and all other employees.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as
needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management. REQUIRED
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
Hotel Villagio & Vintage House offer an attractive compensation and
benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Hotel Villagio and
Vintage House are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: Boardwalk Investment Group Management LLC, San Francisco , Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Yountville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!